| How to Submit a Recording | GDPR Policy
HOW TO RECORD & SUBMIT
1. Use you mobile phone to record yourself - landscape is better.
2. Sit or stand somewhere comfortable outside or inside.
3. Put the phone on a level surface or have someone else hold it steady.
4. Introduce yourself and the poem and any other information that is relevant.
5. Email a recording of the poem to Christopher Wordsworth Andrew at .
6. If the file is to large use We Transfer or similar.
7. If you are submitting audio please also send a photo of yourself.
By submitting a recording to us you are agreeing for your recording to remain permanently on the www.wordsworth250.com website and you are therefore happy for it to be available globally forever.